热点诗词 再别康桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 中英文对照
[ 2007-03-09 01:28:09 | 发布: 水之痕 ]
字体大小: | |
再 别 康 桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草! I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹, Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
寻梦?撑一支长蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendid hour of starlight.
但我不能放歌, But I can not sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects keep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
[最后编辑于 水之痕, at 2007-03-09 01:28:51]


永久地址 永久地址: http://www.shici.cn/feed.asp?q=comment&id=7379

此文还没有评论.

您无法为这篇诗词发表评论.